Thank you to everyone who participated with GL's 1st FLYbrary on September 1st. We checked out over 100 books to students. Because this is a new system of checkout for us and CSD, thank you for patience and flexibility as we work out a few kinks. Here are some helpful reminders:
1. Sign Up for the Glennwood FLYbrary here. You must complete this form to participate. You must choose either the pick up at school option or the bus delivery option. Please open the pdf document below to find out all the needed information to sign up for bus delivery in order to register for this option with CSD.
2. Please watch this video tutorial on how to place books on hold.
Check-out period will be up to 3 weeks. However, if you would like for your child to have weekly delivery, plan to return books before the Monday cut off time at 12:00 pm so that new books may be checked out to your child.
Students may check out 4 books at a time.
Books will be available for pick up at Glennwood or your designated bus stop on Tuesdays. Buses do not deliver directly to your home. You should plan to meet at your designated bus stop, and you may follow the bus on the CSD bus app to check the approximate time for drop off.
Books may be returned to the school anytime and placed in the container on the front doorsteps at the front entrance. If you choose to return books via the bus delivery service, your child would not have new books available for checkout until the following week if they already have the limit of 4 checked out.
3. Because of the large volume of books that will be checked out one day per week, all student holds must be placed by 12:00 pm every Monday. If a hold is placed after this time, the books will be checked out the following week.
4. You may return books anytime to the school and place them in the bin permanently located on front doorsteps. If you prefer returning the books via the bus delivery service, please fill out THIS FORM by 12:00 pm on Mondays so that your bus stop will be added to the roster.
5. Please recycle! Your books will be delivered in a plastic bag. Please return your books in the same plastic bag so that we may recycle these week to week.