Westchester Elementary School Leadership Team
The Westchester Elementary School Leadership Team (SLT) is an elected committee consisting of Westchester parents/guardians, staff members and other personnel. The SLT is focused on school governance, student achievement, and family engagement. Some of the responsibilities of this team are to:
- Develop and approve the School Improvement Plan (SIP) and monitor the continuous school improvement planning process
- Determine the allocation of the school's instructional and technology budget
- Review student achievement data
- Recommend and support school needs to the CSD Board of Education during the annual budget process
- Help with the interview process of potential WE employees
The SLT would like to hear from WE parents and community members with concerns, suggestions, and ideas to make Westchester a great place to learn for all of our students. Please contact any one of us at any time!
Voting MembersJen Barrett-Voting ParentPatrick Yang- Voting ParentRebecca Peacock - Voting TeacherChristine Knox - Voting PrincipalNon-Voting MembersSLT/PTA LiaisonChristie Manasso - Instructional CoachAdena Walker - Chief Human Resources Officer
Meetings:2023-2024 SLT Meetings 4:30-5:30
Meetings may be in-person or virtual to meet the needs of the team.