Our library is a welcoming place for all. We value a love of reading, responsible use of technology, and work very hard to lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning and inquiry as our students grow up to become independent learners.
Some of the features of our library program include:
- A warm and inviting space that helps to nurture a love of reading and books.
- Supporting age-appropriate technology-based tools to support instruction.
- A flexible learning environment that encourages the pursuit of personal interests through reading and research. Many of our books are organized around topics that are of interest to our K-2 students.
- Activities for students that foster creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication. We provide students opportunities to innovate and create through imagining, tinkering, playing and experimenting.
- Support for curricular goals and objectives, as well as student achievement through collaboration with teachers.
- Providing resources for families to help support reading at home, technology use, dealing with the challenges of technology, and other relevant topics.