Winnona Park Elementary School School Leadership Team
The Winnona Elementary School Leadership Team (SLT) is an elected committee consisting of Winnona Park parents/guardians, staff members and other personnel. The SLT is focused on school governance, student achievement, and family engagement. Some of the responsibilities of this team are to:
- Develop and approve the School Improvement Plan (SIP) and monitor the continuous school improvement planning process
- Determine the allocation of the school's instructional and technology budget
- Review student achievement data
- Recommend and support school needs to the CSD Board of Education during the annual budget process
- Help with the interview process of potential Winnona Park Elementary School employees
The SLT would like to hear from the Winnona Park Elementary School community with concerns, suggestions, and ideas to make Winnona Park a great place to learn for all of our students. Please contact any one of us at any time!