DHS 101 Content will be added throughout the year.
The August 7, 2021 Virtual DHS 101 Event was a series of presentations with opportunities for Q&A. You can watch each presentation or the recording of the entire event:
- Supporting and (Understanding) Your Child: Ken Jackson, school counselor (click here for slides with links to all resources from this presentation)
- Social Emotional Learning and Support at Decatur High School
- Advisement, Jen Young, graduation coach
- Introduction to the Multi-Tiered System of Supports, Jeannie Johnson, assistant principal
- The Decatur Student Center, Kimberly Evans, student center counselor
- DHS from the Student Perspective: Getting Involved and Overcoming Challenges
- Introduction to Academics and IB at DHS, Debra LeDoux, instructional coach/IB coordinator
- A Virtual Tour of DHS, Rochelle Lofstrand, principal
- Entire Event Recording Please note: there was some difficulty sharing the entire Student Perspectives video at one time during the event, so that portion of the content is best viewed from the separate link, above.
Introduction to IB Career and IB Diploma Programs: August 17, 2021 Virtual Coffee Chat
- 2021-2022 Introduction to Managebac