Welcome back for another school year! We are excited about seeing our students after a restful summer.
See our menus HERE - Updates will be posted by August 1st
School Year 2022/2023 Nutrition Parent Check List:
1. Complete the free and reduced lunch application, which is located inside of Infinite Campus.
IMPORTANT: We are asking all families who may qualify for free and reduced meals to apply online through Infinite Campus. Our schools receive important federal funding from processing these applications. It is critical that this information is updated yearly. Applications are available to complete online NOW. Paper applications may be picked-up at your child's school site on the first day of school.
- Please apply here starting Friday, July 15th: Click here to get to the online application. Infinite Campus Login
- Paper applications will be available for pick-up at your school site on the first day of school. However, we encourage you to complete an online application because paper applications may take up to 2 weeks to process.
2. Add money to your students' meal account prior to August 2nd. Students will pay for meals with these funds.
Please see our payments tab for the instructions.
3. Complete the special diet forms for your student if they have an allergy or medical need that needs to be addressed by the nutrition department.
NOTE: We will offer at least one vegetarian option daily. If your child is vegetarian (without any food allergies), then there is no need to fill anything out! Please see our menus tab for options.
Special Dietary Needs: A special dietary need is one that requires medical documentation by filling out the form "Medical Statement for Accommodating Disabilities" linked in the files below. Some examples of special dietary needs are gluten-free, specific food allergies, texture modifications, etc. The form "Medical Statement for Accommodating Disabilities" must be filled out by a healthcare provider and returned to CSD School Nutrition and their school nurse. We must receive this completed paperwork before we can begin to make accommodations for any student.
The form "CSD Milk Substitution Form" can be filled out by a student's parent/guardian or their healthcare provider.
Our updated special diet procedure: In the past, students with food allergies or special dietary needs were handled by individual nurses and schools. As we move forward, we want to have documentation coming to the School Nutrition Department so that we can ensure that we're tracking all of our students in the best way possible.
*Emailing our department without paperwork is not sufficient documentation. Please contact Monique Breedlove at email@example.com with questions.*