Appointments/Meetings with Counseling and Support Services
- Group Sessions remain virtual (Jr. Conferences, Info Nights, Counseling Groups, 504 meetings, MTSS Meetings)
- Individual Meetings will be done via Google Meet.
- There will be 1 form with a QR code for Student Support that will take students to a website with links to the counselor meeting request form, the Voice Box, and all of the Registrar and Administrative Asst forms.
- Forms will be located in each classroom and in key hallway locations.
- The student and teacher will receive an email when the appointment is confirmed.
- The student will report to the Student Center for their room assignment
- 4 private enclosed rooms in the Decatur Student Center (C228) will be booked by appointment shared by 15 counselors, therapists, and GSU interns.
- Rooms will have a desktop and cleaning wipes. Signage will instruct students to clean the computer surfaces before and after their appointment.