CALLING ALL SUBSTITUTES
Are you a new or experienced teacher wanting a flexible schedule? Do you want to gain valuable teaching experience while getting paid?
Join a Dynamic Team and Make a Difference in the Lives of Students!
Interested in Substitute Teaching?
Being a CSD substitute involves going out to local schools and providing instruction through an in-person and virtual instruction model. You get to choose the assignments that you accept and determine your own schedule! Daily rates range from $100/day to $145/day.
Making a difference every day in the lives of CSD students is just one of the reasons our substitute teachers love what they do. Here are some other reasons to be a CSD substitute:
- Make connections for future full-time employment opportunities
- Support your fellow educators
- Be a part of a smaller district with a sense of community
- Define your days and hours of availability
- Earn money while working toward a teaching certificate
- Enjoy retirement and earn part-time income
- Virtual and in-class available options
How to Apply?
Substitute applications are accepted on an on-going basis throughout the year. To join the CSD Substitute Team, applicants must:
- Complete and submit an online application
- Provide a current or most recent reference
- Provide college diploma or transcripts showing completion of at least 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours from a regionally-accredited college or university
After your application has been reviewed and you will be scheduled for a brief virtual interview and undergo a criminal background check. Once approved, you will attend a substitute orientation and be assigned to complete substitute teacher training.
- Substitute Teacher – $145/Day (Certified) - $100/Day (Non-Certified)
- Collaborative Teaching Substitute – $165/Day (Certification Required)
- Substitute Paraprofessional/Clerical – $100/Day