Thank you to everyone who is participating with FLYbrary on Tuesdays. Here are some helpful reminders:
1. Sign Up for the Glennwood FLYbrary here. You must complete this form to participate.
2. Please watch this video tutorial on how to place books on hold.
Check-out period will be up to 3 weeks. However, if you would like for your child to have weekly pick up, plan to return books before the Monday cut off time at 12:00 pm so that new books may be checked out to your child.
Students may check out 4 books at a time.
Books may be returned to the school anytime and placed in the container on the front doorsteps at the front entrance.
- Books may be picked up on Tuesdays from 11:30 am - 3:30 pm. If books are not picked up by 3:30 pm, we will hold them until the following week.
3. Because of the large volume of books that will be checked out one day per week, all student holds must be placed by 12:00 pm every Monday. If a hold is placed after this time, the books will be checked out the following week.
4. Please recycle! Your books will be delivered in a plastic bag. Please return your books in the same plastic bag so that we may recycle these week to week.