Withdrawal Requests

  • If you are withdrawing your child from City Schools of Decatur, please contact the School Manager (Administrative Assistant) or Registrar of your child's school to request a withdrawal packet. Please note that email may be the best way to contact the schools during virtual learning. Click here to find the websites and phone numbers of the schools.