Fifth Avenue Upper Elementary School Leadership Team
The Fifth Avenue Upper Elementary Leadership Team (SLT) is an elected committee consisting of F.AVE parents/guardians, staff members and other personnel. The SLT is focused on school governance, student achievement, and family engagement. Some of the responsibilities of this team are to:
- Develop and approve the School Improvement Plan (SIP) and monitor the continuous school improvement planning process
- Determine the allocation of the school's instructional and technology budget
- Review student achievement data
- Recommend and support school needs to the CSD Board of Education during the annual budget process
- Help with the interview process of potential F.AVE employees
The SLT would like to hear from F.AVE parents and community members with concerns, suggestions, and ideas to make F.AVE a great place to learn for all of our students. Please see our SLT members page to contact a member.