School Health Forms

  • The most commonly used health forms include: Medication Authorization Forms and Health Care Plans (Allergy, Asthma, Seizure, Diabetes). Please keep in mind that ALL medications administered at school need to have a Medication Authorization Form completed and signed by the parent, including over-the-counter medications. You can find some of the forms here on this health page and a much more extensive list on the CSD website under Parents--Forms & Downloads.


    CSD Medication Authorization Form


    Asthma Action Plan


    Allergy Action Plan


    Seizure Action Plan